Agricultural Colledge –
The main building was formally "Glenormiston House" built by Neil Black.
The earliest section was erected around the 1850’s and later altered and
enlarged. In 1949 it was sold to the Government with 696 acres. Plans for
a Dairy College were announced in 1967. The college was officially opened
The original homestead,
Glenormiston House, has been combined with the modern complex to educate
aspiring farmers, in courses such as Farm Management and Horse Maintanance.
© The Gateway BBS Camperdown
Authors:Anton Art & John